Pathways to Employment
Putting Illinois to Work - Better Futures for Workers with Disabilities.
One-stop source on supported employment for Illinois citizens with psychiatric disabilities, their employers, and service providers.
The Illinois Department of Human Services [IL DHS], Division of Mental Health [DMH] with assistance from the University of Illinois at Chicago's [UIC] Center on Mental Health Services Research and Policy [CMHSRP] has created an Illinois Individual Placement and Support/Supported Employment [IPS/SE] Web Portal as a one-stop source on IPS/Supported Employment for Illinois citizens with psychiatric disabilities, their employers, their family members, service providers, and other Illinois citizens who would like to learn more about IPS. The Illinois IPS Web Portal offers information about IPS, employment tools, IPS news, success stories, and much more on ALL aspects of IPS. Our Web Portal, titled "Pathways to Employment - Putting Illinois to Work" is funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration [SAMHSA] and is one direct result of our Illinois SAMHSA Transformational Mental Health Grant for Employment.
WIOA Works Illinois
Employment, Job Training, Education
Workforce Innovation Programs, Career, Training, and Employment Services
Are you a business owner who wants to find labor market information, get customized industry training for your employees, or even understand the potential incentives available to you? Are you “underemployed” and wanting to figure out how to get the training you need for a higher-wage job while needing financial aid or child care? These are just a few of business-critical activities available through Illinois’ workforce system, to help grow our world-class workforce. Staff at one of our Illinois workNet Centers or community partner locations, located in your city or county, can introduce you to the wealth of programs and services available. This is a free service for Illinois residents and employers.
WIOA Training Programs
Employment, Job Training, Education
WIOA Training Programs
This database entails WIOA job training programs for Occupations in these fields: Architecture and Engineering, Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media, Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance, Business and Financial Operations, Community and Social Service, Computer and Mathematical, Construction and Extraction, Education, Training, and Library, Farming, Fishing, and Forestry, Healthcare Practitioners and Technical, Healthcare Support, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Legal, Life, Physical, and Social Science, Management, Office and Administrative Support, Production, Protective Service, Sales and Related, Transportation and Material Moving
100,000 Opportunities Initiative Chicago
Employment and Job Support/ Networking for Youth
We connect youth to the companies that want them
Do You Want a Job? 100,000 OPPORTUNITIES INITIATIVE CHICAGO We connect youth to the companies that want them. If you are between the ages of 16 and 24, there may be a job for you! Our next hiring event is May 12th, 2016. Register Now to find out how to receive an invitation! Your Future Starts Here #Chi100K - #StartSomewhere
Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
Employment Database and Economic Support
With the nation's largest inland transportation hub and port, it's no wonder we are home to over 30 Fortune 500 companies
The Illinois Department of Commerce is the State Agency that leads economic development efforts for Illinois. Our main focus is to retain and create jobs in Illinois by marketing to: Existing businesses, encouraging them to reinvest and create more jobs for Illinois citizens; New businesses, inviting them to relocate, invest, and create new jobs; International companies, positioning Illinois as a global business destination for Foreign Direct Investment; Entrepreneurs and investors, connecting resources to support their startups and ventures; and Locally and globally, promoting Illinois as a world-class tourism and film destination. Our Department is organized into the following Offices that are laser focused on economic growth for the State of Illinois: Business Development; Community Development; Employment & Training; Energy & Recycling; Energy Assistance; Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Technology; Film; Tourism; Trade & Investment; and Urban Assistance.
Christopher Watts Presents: The ChicagoLand Jobs Board
Daily updates of application details and job opportunities in Chicago Land.
- Sr. Business Intelligence Quality Analyst April 21, 2021Details: Help at Home is still hiring in your community! Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of...
- Unlicensed Juris Doctor Appeals Referee- 100% Remote April 21, 2021Details: Ref ID: 02100-0011786211 Classification: eDS Juris Doctorate - Unlicensed Compensation: DOE Robert Half Legal is currently seeking unlicensed JDs f...
- Warehouse Team Member April 20, 2021Details: Warehouse and Shopper Team Members Shifts: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend Location: Naperville, IL Job opportunities vary by locat...
- Marketing Manager April 20, 2021Details: This is a test job. Please do not appy
- Legal Secretary April 12, 2021Details: Ref ID: 01300-0011619240 Classification: Legal Secretary Compensation: $45000.00 to $65000.00 yearly Robert Half Legal is seeking a Personal Injury...
- Business Immigration Paralegal April 11, 2021Details: Ref ID: 01300-0011606988 Classification: Paralegal Compensation: DOE Are you an innovative Business Immigration Paralegal with 1+ year of experienc...
- Hyperion Administrator/Developer April 11, 2021Details: Ref ID: 01300-0011124303 Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor Compensation: DOE NEW opportunity at an industrial holding company headquart...
- Hyperion Administrator/Developer April 11, 2021Details: Ref ID: 01300-0011493795 Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor Compensation: DOE To apply for this Senior Internal Auditor role, email your...
- HR Manager April 7, 2021Details: Ref ID: 01302-0011750426 Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager Compensation: $25.00 to $35.00 hourly Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently loo...
- Delivery Driver - No Experience Needed March 31, 2021Details: Your time. Your Goals. What is DoorDash Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, DoorDash is about connecting people with...