Pathways to Employment
Putting Illinois to Work - Better Futures for Workers with Disabilities.
One-stop source on supported employment for Illinois citizens with psychiatric disabilities, their employers, and service providers.
The Illinois Department of Human Services [IL DHS], Division of Mental Health [DMH] with assistance from the University of Illinois at Chicago's [UIC] Center on Mental Health Services Research and Policy [CMHSRP] has created an Illinois Individual Placement and Support/Supported Employment [IPS/SE] Web Portal as a one-stop source on IPS/Supported Employment for Illinois citizens with psychiatric disabilities, their employers, their family members, service providers, and other Illinois citizens who would like to learn more about IPS. The Illinois IPS Web Portal offers information about IPS, employment tools, IPS news, success stories, and much more on ALL aspects of IPS. Our Web Portal, titled "Pathways to Employment - Putting Illinois to Work" is funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration [SAMHSA] and is one direct result of our Illinois SAMHSA Transformational Mental Health Grant for Employment.
23 Employment Sites Listed Here
WIOA Works Illinois
Employment, Job Training, Education
Workforce Innovation Programs, Career, Training, and Employment Services
Are you a business owner who wants to find labor market information, get customized industry training for your employees, or even understand the potential incentives available to you? Are you “underemployed” and wanting to figure out how to get the training you need for a higher-wage job while needing financial aid or child care? These are just a few of business-critical activities available through Illinois’ workforce system, to help grow our world-class workforce. Staff at one of our Illinois workNet Centers or community partner locations, located in your city or county, can introduce you to the wealth of programs and services available. This is a free service for Illinois residents and employers.
WIOA Training Programs
Employment, Job Training, Education
WIOA Training Programs
This database entails WIOA job training programs for Occupations in these fields: Architecture and Engineering, Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media, Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance, Business and Financial Operations, Community and Social Service, Computer and Mathematical, Construction and Extraction, Education, Training, and Library, Farming, Fishing, and Forestry, Healthcare Practitioners and Technical, Healthcare Support, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Legal, Life, Physical, and Social Science, Management, Office and Administrative Support, Production, Protective Service, Sales and Related, Transportation and Material Moving
100,000 Opportunities Initiative Chicago
Employment and Job Support/ Networking for Youth
We connect youth to the companies that want them
Do You Want a Job? 100,000 OPPORTUNITIES INITIATIVE CHICAGO We connect youth to the companies that want them. If you are between the ages of 16 and 24, there may be a job for you! Our next hiring event is May 12th, 2016. Register Now to find out how to receive an invitation! Your Future Starts Here #Chi100K - #StartSomewhere
Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
Employment Database and Economic Support
With the nation's largest inland transportation hub and port, it's no wonder we are home to over 30 Fortune 500 companies
The Illinois Department of Commerce is the State Agency that leads economic development efforts for Illinois. Our main focus is to retain and create jobs in Illinois by marketing to: Existing businesses, encouraging them to reinvest and create more jobs for Illinois citizens; New businesses, inviting them to relocate, invest, and create new jobs; International companies, positioning Illinois as a global business destination for Foreign Direct Investment; Entrepreneurs and investors, connecting resources to support their startups and ventures; and Locally and globally, promoting Illinois as a world-class tourism and film destination. Our Department is organized into the following Offices that are laser focused on economic growth for the State of Illinois: Business Development; Community Development; Employment & Training; Energy & Recycling; Energy Assistance; Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Technology; Film; Tourism; Trade & Investment; and Urban Assistance.
Christopher Watts Presents: The ChicagoLand Jobs Board
Daily updates of application details and job opportunities in Chicago Land.
Career Builder Chicago, IL Jobs Listings
- Procurement Specialist March 27, 2023Details: Please send me your details (resume, work authorization status, current location, availability and compensation expectations) directly to: for an i...
- Director of Counseling Services March 27, 2023Details: Columbia College Chicago is an acclaimed undergraduate and graduate institution that provides a comprehensive education in the arts, communications...
- Bid Manager March 24, 2023Details: Please send me your details (resume, work authorization status, current location, availability and compensation expectations) directly to: denis.po...
- Political Science Adjunct Faculty March 21, 2023Details: The Department of History and Political Science seeks an adjunct history instructor for our undergraduate Legal Thinking course. The course is inte...
- Buyer March 21, 2023Details: Please send me your details (resume, work authorization status, current location, availability and compensation expectations) directly to: denis.po...
- Purchasing Specialist March 21, 2023Details: Please send me your details (resume, work authorization status, current location, availability and compensation expectations) directly to: denis.po...
- Procurement Specialist March 21, 2023Details: Please send me your details (resume, work authorization status, current location, availability and compensation expectations) directly to: denis.po...
- Banquet Manager March 17, 2023Details: BE LIMITLESS Do what you Love, Care for the World, Challenge the Status Quo! WELCOME TO SWISS Ô TEL CHICAGO Over the past several months, our dedic...
- Asset Based Lending BDO - Chicago, IL March 10, 2023Details: Business Development Officer, reporting directly to the Head of Asset Based Lending, is responsible for responsible for deal origination, structuri...
- Litigation Docket Clerk / Project Assistant March 1, 2023Details: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Handle all aspects of the firm’s litigation electronic docketing system and docketing management, including reviewing,...