Pathways to Employment
Putting Illinois to Work - Better Futures for Workers with Disabilities.
One-stop source on supported employment for Illinois citizens with psychiatric disabilities, their employers, and service providers.
The Illinois Department of Human Services [IL DHS], Division of Mental Health [DMH] with assistance from the University of Illinois at Chicago's [UIC] Center on Mental Health Services Research and Policy [CMHSRP] has created an Illinois Individual Placement and Support/Supported Employment [IPS/SE] Web Portal as a one-stop source on IPS/Supported Employment for Illinois citizens with psychiatric disabilities, their employers, their family members, service providers, and other Illinois citizens who would like to learn more about IPS. The Illinois IPS Web Portal offers information about IPS, employment tools, IPS news, success stories, and much more on ALL aspects of IPS. Our Web Portal, titled "Pathways to Employment - Putting Illinois to Work" is funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration [SAMHSA] and is one direct result of our Illinois SAMHSA Transformational Mental Health Grant for Employment.
WIOA Works Illinois
Employment, Job Training, Education
Workforce Innovation Programs, Career, Training, and Employment Services
Are you a business owner who wants to find labor market information, get customized industry training for your employees, or even understand the potential incentives available to you? Are you “underemployed” and wanting to figure out how to get the training you need for a higher-wage job while needing financial aid or child care? These are just a few of business-critical activities available through Illinois’ workforce system, to help grow our world-class workforce. Staff at one of our Illinois workNet Centers or community partner locations, located in your city or county, can introduce you to the wealth of programs and services available. This is a free service for Illinois residents and employers.
WIOA Training Programs
Employment, Job Training, Education
WIOA Training Programs
This database entails WIOA job training programs for Occupations in these fields: Architecture and Engineering, Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media, Building and Grounds Cleaning and Maintenance, Business and Financial Operations, Community and Social Service, Computer and Mathematical, Construction and Extraction, Education, Training, and Library, Farming, Fishing, and Forestry, Healthcare Practitioners and Technical, Healthcare Support, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Legal, Life, Physical, and Social Science, Management, Office and Administrative Support, Production, Protective Service, Sales and Related, Transportation and Material Moving
100,000 Opportunities Initiative Chicago
Employment and Job Support/ Networking for Youth
We connect youth to the companies that want them
Do You Want a Job? 100,000 OPPORTUNITIES INITIATIVE CHICAGO We connect youth to the companies that want them. If you are between the ages of 16 and 24, there may be a job for you! Our next hiring event is May 12th, 2016. Register Now to find out how to receive an invitation! Your Future Starts Here #Chi100K - #StartSomewhere
Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
Employment Database and Economic Support
With the nation's largest inland transportation hub and port, it's no wonder we are home to over 30 Fortune 500 companies
The Illinois Department of Commerce is the State Agency that leads economic development efforts for Illinois. Our main focus is to retain and create jobs in Illinois by marketing to: Existing businesses, encouraging them to reinvest and create more jobs for Illinois citizens; New businesses, inviting them to relocate, invest, and create new jobs; International companies, positioning Illinois as a global business destination for Foreign Direct Investment; Entrepreneurs and investors, connecting resources to support their startups and ventures; and Locally and globally, promoting Illinois as a world-class tourism and film destination. Our Department is organized into the following Offices that are laser focused on economic growth for the State of Illinois: Business Development; Community Development; Employment & Training; Energy & Recycling; Energy Assistance; Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Technology; Film; Tourism; Trade & Investment; and Urban Assistance.
Christopher Watts Presents: The ChicagoLand Jobs Board
Daily updates of application details and job opportunities in Chicago Land.
- General Consideration September 28, 2021Details: General Consideration Our team is growing and we would love to know what you can offer! If you do not see a job posted on our Careers Page which fi...
- Data Engineer - Junior Level September 28, 2021Details: If you are college grad with a degree in Computer Science / Data Science or current Grad School student, this is an excellent opportunity for you t...
- Business Intelligence Analyst September 28, 2021Details: Community Tax is a nationally leading tax resolution firm, based in Chicago and rapidly increasing our national presence. We are highly data driven...
- Care Systems Associate September 27, 2021Details: POSITION SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for providing the highest level of support when answering phones, managing the client open visi...
- Hiring Now! Summer Program Director, Multiple Chicago Area Cities, (2022) September 22, 2021Details: Galileo is looking for program leaders to direct current or new Camp Galileo sites for the 2022 season. Summer Program Directors (internally referr...
- Senior Internal Auditor September 20, 2021Details: Ref ID: 01300-0011648730 Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor Compensation: DOE To apply for this Senior Internal Auditor role, email your...
- Marketing Manager September 20, 2021Details: This is a test job. Please do not appy
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant September 18, 2021Details: Ref ID: 01300-0011939031 Classification: Paralegal Compensation: $45000.00 to $65000.00 yearly If you're looking for work as a Paralegal/Legal Assi...
- Accountant September 11, 2021Details: Ref ID: 01300-0011801319 Classification: Entry Level Accountant Compensation: DOE To apply to this Accountant role, please send your resume to John...
- Deliver with Gopuff - Now Hiring September 2, 2021Details: Gopuff , a leading consumer technology platform delivering everyday essentials in minutes from local facilities, is looking for delivery partners t...